Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Luke McCowan.

Luke has opened the door, to allow DFC/BOD, to make now a Direct Approach to Extend Player's Contract.

Strike while Iron is Hot. I hope DFC do NOT ignore his comment. He's great example for other DFC Players.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I don't think I've ever witnessed such a massive improvement in a player. Even last season, on his day he could be terrific but I wouldn't have really cared if he left or not and now he's by far our main man. Incredible.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I don't think I've ever witnessed such a massive improvement in a player. Even last season, on his day he could be terrific but I wouldn't have really cared if he left or not and now he's by far our main man. Incredible.

Don't think anyone ever doubted his skill ... But more recently, I believe his confidence level has increased....Both Off the Park & On the Park. If this is the case, the whole team should be benefiting from his (& their) improved performances this season. Guess it could be said, they may be stuttering a wee bit now. But I am more than delighted with the way this season is panning out for the Dark Blues. If we can consolidate our place in the Premiership this Season, I see this as a Big Building Block for what is ahead :happyyes:

Dundee Football Club...Be Honest Now...It's the Only City Club, that Really Matters...Together We Will Do It:chaplin:

3 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

I expect all three will be on the radars of other clubs

Losing all three even for good money must raise a question mark on our future in the top division. You just can’t find replacements in that category. Fingers crossed., 

9 minutes ago, Daniel Watson said:

Losing all three even for good money must raise a question mark on our future in the top division. You just can’t find replacements in that category. Fingers crossed., 

This Season, it appears Everyone, has been on the Button ...( DFC, FPS, TK, JN, TD, etc)

So I've no reason to think that now they will let all things fall apart. DFC is on it's way:chaplin:

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Didn't know this until relatively recently but he's actually a central midfielder who was converted into a winger whilst at Ayr, probably due to his small stature. As a winger I found him to be inconsistent and frustrating. Today's over analysis of any contact deemed dangerous has probably allowed him to showcase his talents in his natural position without fear of being kicked all over the park.

If you add in the potential of Fin Robertson thats 4 come through the youth ranks.Success breeds success and gives hope that there will be more coning through the youth system.For a Club like ours that is the way ahead and we must continue to develop the youth development.Fans can help by playing the Club lottery,HT draw tickets and other fund raisers.

Adblock Detected