Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Team Vs Peterhead

1 hour ago, bjs said:

I'd go with the 3-5-2 (3-4-1-2) but I'd go...

Hamilton

Caulker, General, Meekings

Curren, Elton, Kharl, Lambert

Wighton

Mendy, Haber

if no Haber then Scott or Henvey. If Kamara is fit then Lambert drops out with Wighton going left.

But for fecks sake, it's peterhead we are playing, let's take the game to them and put them to the sword early doors.

Is Kamara close to being back?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Thanks to everyone on TDBF for all the great posts over the weekend. Made my holiday in France more bearable! 

I'm flying home on Wednesday morning then leaving the paradise of East Lothian to head to Peterhead to see what most of you guys are moaning about...

the new look team can't be that bad...surely! 

😜

6 hours ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Scott is better with his back to goal than henvey imo although henvey is quicker. 

If we’re paying his wages then I think Haber should be in the team if moussa is missing.

I agree re Scott/Henvey, Wattie....Henvey is always looking for a run into space to pick up a pass, either going wide to create space for someone else in the middle, or to get a ball delivered over the top of the defence. Scott, in the Dev games I saw, is more of a ball-to-feet player, looking for quick one-twos with someone to get beyond a defender, or likes attacking a cross ball. Different types of striker, but both sharp & definitely prospects to work on.

Hopefully Haber at least makes the bench to give us a direct option. If the game goes to penalties that could be us out the cup so we need to deliver in the 90 minutes.            

Parish

Kerr Caulker O'Dea Ralph

Curran Madianga McGowan Wighton

Elton

Mendy

Anyone know how likely Ralph is to make it?

It's a bit awkward if he doesn't make it as we'll have to rearrange things. I'd quite like Curran to play in front of Cammy as I think we really need Curran's directness in the middle of the park.

I quite like Brian Rice in the 20s but he's quite a wee guy so there is the obvious worry about bringing a player like that into a defensive position when we're up against it.

20 hours ago, WoodStein said:

I agree re Scott/Henvey, Wattie....Henvey is always looking for a run into space to pick up a pass, either going wide to create space for someone else in the middle, or to get a ball delivered over the top of the defence. Scott, in the Dev games I saw, is more of a ball-to-feet player, looking for quick one-twos with someone to get beyond a defender, or likes attacking a cross ball. Different types of striker, but both sharp & definitely prospects to work on.

Based on the above then Scott would be a better partner for Mendy if Moussa is out?

Adblock Detected