Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Team Vs Peterhead

16 minutes ago, SpiderDee1893 said:

Exactly - he has it in him and there is a player there - he's not a goalscorer but he could cause carnage.

I'm not slagging him I'm just frustrated as he could gel (pun intended) with Mendy but he'd rather take selfies of his new haircut

He can be really effective when he wants. His first season at Dens he was great as a target man with his hold up play.

Obviously injuries have played their part along with his laziness and terrible clobber but if he was truly motivated he could be a big player for us. It won't ever happen though!

Shows you how desperate we are if we need to bring Haber back from the wilderness, or South Africa in his case.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Maybe I should let this go (at least until we see whether he is playing or not)

But was there not also an issue between NM & MH regarding his style of play?

Or to put it more succinctly ... He wisnae putting in his full shift in his games?

10 minutes ago, eyeothedug said:

One game!

Last season yes... but then again that season was a total right off for him due to injuries.

He practically kept us up the season before though. We would have been relegated without him in our team due to his ability as a target man.

Just now, J_Kitamirike said:

Last season yes... but then again that season was a total right off for him due to injuries.

He practically kept us up the season before though. We would have been relegated without him in our team due to his ability as a target man.

Thing is, I'm not sure if he actually was that bad when he played tbh - we just had a lot of games around him where the team were hapless. He was very good away to Aberdeen, Hibs and St Johnstone in addition to the United game. The only games where he was actually particularly bad was playing with Moussa which was a bit of an awkward pairing (for both of them) and the Ross County game where he was a bit off the pace.

A lot of history has been rewritten about Haber - he is one of the most important signings Dundee have made in my life time in single-handedly keeping us up. The stats about his aerial ability are unreal.

1 minute ago, harry94 said:

Thing is, I'm not sure if he actually was that bad when he played tbh - we just had a lot of games around him where the team were hapless. He was very good away to Aberdeen, Hibs and St Johnstone in addition to the United game. The only games where he was actually particularly bad was playing with Moussa which was a bit of an awkward pairing (for both of them) and the Ross County game where he was a bit off the pace.

A lot of history has been rewritten about Haber - he is one of the most important signings Dundee have made in my life time in single-handedly keeping us up. The stats about his aerial ability are unreal.

When it comes down to opinions it can get a bit misleading and a lot of it is opinions. We can be swayed by what we read or hear and end up wanting to be part of the fold so it becomes a 'fact' that player A is crap because we all think he's crap. Same the other way. 

I thought Haber was great business but he can be frustrating. On the brightside, he genuinely doesn't seem to worry about what others think of his ability, he just seems to do his thing. Probably cries himself to sleep over the comments about his lagging though. :lol2:

1 hour ago, harry94 said:

I will have a pint of that.

On 23/07/2018 at 18:30, EastLothianBlue said:

Thanks to everyone on TDBF for all the great posts over the weekend. Made my holiday in France more bearable! 

I'm flying home on Wednesday morning then leaving the paradise of East Lothian to head to Peterhead to see what most of you guys are moaning about...

the new look team can't be that bad...surely! 

😜

I almost wept elb

Adblock Detected