Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee FC - Social Distancing in stands

6 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Yeh no worries…..

Just think it’s really important.

Something club has to address 

I have changed the subject to better reflect the topic and moved it back into the main Dundee FC forum.

I hope that is okay with you?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
21 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

I have changed the subject to better reflect the topic and moved it back into the main Dundee FC forum.

I hope that is okay with you?

Do what you want mate

Don’t think there’s a bigger issue than guys on here saying they are being put off by going back to dens because of what’s going on.

The previous subject was to highlight how we are being treated differently to other sports and other clubs.

Edited by Mr Sensible

33 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

Yeh no worries…..

Just think it’s really important.

Something club has to address 

I think it's worth discussing. Looks like John has come up with a good solution and made the thread look more relevant.

Seeing the highlights from the recent games and boys having to sit apart from their bairns is just utterly utterly ridiculous and 100% NOT in the Government guidance. If this is coming from the club then someone needs to get a grip. It's not only pissing the fans off its putting the stewards in an impossible situation. 

Puzzling situation. It's possible the club have decided to demand strict social distancing even though they don't have to. It's possible they simply aren't up to speed on the latest rules. Pity we don't have a fans rep on the board to sort it out or at least explain what the problem is.

21 minutes ago, Cobra said:

If United fans have the same complaints this week then we'll know it's the council directing the clubs.

Very good point. I've been a little uncomfortable about slaying the club over this without knowing all the facts ( to be honest it would be fine if the club came out and said what restrictions were being placed upon them). It is the same stewarding company at both grounds so lets wait and see!

3 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

I get what you're saying mate but the stewards were all very, very clear on what they'd been instructed to do. A supervisor spoke to us on 2 separate occasions and reiterated exactly what we'd already been told and made it clear exactly where the directives had came from. The stewards were, imo, over zealous but were only following instructions, to the letter mind but still only doing as they were told.

Told from who though..are the people running our club trying to piss off the folk who go to support and keep this club alive 

Adblock Detected