Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

GGH

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Strange decision. He started their last win v Partick at the start of this month and he started their last home game v Dunfermline a week ago. Maybe there's been a falling-out.

No-brainer for me to bring him back to Dens until the end of the season.

Would Elton or Nabi keep Harkins out the team? I doubt it.

Would Harkins be more effective than McGowan as a number 10 in the second half of the season? I'm almost certain he would.

Wighton is gone so we need to bring in a cheap and available playmaker and I think we could do a lot worse than bringing back GGH. You don't lose the ability to unlock a defence with a bit of magic when you turn 33.

I'd take GGH if he was a relatively cheap squad addition who was signed to fill a gap vacated by one of our frozen out players. I think at 33yrs old and with a career littered with fitness issues he'd be a bit of a gamble. I wouldn't be in favour of having him in addition to those deemed surplus to requirements by JM. Nabi, Ngwatala or Madianga out and Harkins in seems a decent idea on paper.

Would he have the appetite for a forth spell and a relegation battle though?.

A last chance to play at the highest level at the one club where he was most appreciated? I think he'd be delighted to be given that opportunity.

One GGH masterclass (like when he stepped up to inspire a trouncing of Partick at Firhill after KT walked) might even be enough to justify his return.

He loves playing his old teams so I'd put money on him delivering in the last two six-pointers against St Mirren.

Adblock Detected