Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Andreas Hadenius - Officially Signs

harry94

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, BigG said:

He’s out until the summer, what was the length of his contract he got?

2 year extension signed on 28th March 2018.

I'm just not convinced he'll stay consistently fit even once he returns unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong, but I can't shake off the feeling that he was never properly fit when he did play for us.

10 hours ago, WoodStein said:

I'm not sure we've ever signed a Swedish player before.

We never matched our neighbours in their 60's signing of half a team of Scandinavian players (Danes & Swedes), but we did sign Carl Bertelsen, a Danish striker. The next one I recall is the 80's legend that was Morten Weighorst, also Danish....and the only other one I can think of was Glen Atle Larsen (Norwegian), who I think was signed by Duffy in 2004.

Anyone recall any others I've missed?

Auld age catching up with you WoodStein, Weighorst was a player here in the 90's.😁

12 hours ago, Barkblue said:

I'm just not convinced he'll stay consistently fit even once he returns unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong, but I can't shake off the feeling that he was never properly fit when he did play for us.

He's got the turning circle of HMS Susan Boyle and decision making of Donald trump. I was expecting far better.

13 hours ago, Barkblue said:

He was never properly fit before he played for us.

Adblock Detected