Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Andreas Hadenius - Officially Signs

harry94

13 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I think Rangers are waiting for deadline day when they probably think they'll get Kamara for free because we want him off the wage bill given his pathetic attitude.

Exactly . They hold all the aces and don't  need to do a thing. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, Dondeh said:

Exactly . They hold all the aces and don't  need to do a thing. 

They certainly do. Whether he's been instructed by Rangers or his agent to make himself useless to us or whether it's just in his nature to f**k over his employer I don't know but there is little we can do right now other than offer him a free transfer.

7 minutes ago, Cobra said:

They certainly do. Whether he's been instructed by Rangers or his agent to make himself useless to us or whether it's just in his nature to f**k over his employer I don't know but there is little we can do right now other than offer him a free transfer.

Nah I’d wait to see if rangers offer anything . If not decent and lad doesn’t seem interested , don’t give him game time until transfer and he can try and get match fit again in rangers time. He will arrive with a fit jones from killie

6 minutes ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

Nah I’d wait to see if rangers offer anything . If not decent and lad doesn’t seem interested , don’t give him game time until transfer and he can try and get match fit again in rangers time. He will arrive with a fit jones from killie

The problem with that is it will be coming out of the club's pocket and I totally get why they wouldn't want that, its one thing to be petty about it from the stand but when you're having to dip your own pocket as a FU then its a bit different. Think we just need to write it off no matter how attractive being petty is.

1 hour ago, Prince Buster said:

If we were making McCann type signings they'd be strikers that move well but can't score, midfielders that move well but can't pass forward and defenders that move well but never win a challenge. We'd end up playing 'nice football' but never score and certainly never win.

Give the guy a fkn chance.

By NM signing I meant from a lower league european team, which if memory serves me NM signed a few. I wouldn't presume to call a player any type of signing without seening him play.

18 minutes ago, Chomp my root said:

The problem with that is it will be coming out of the club's pocket and I totally get why they wouldn't want that, its one thing to be petty about it from the stand but when you're having to dip your own pocket as a FU then its a bit different. Think we just need to write it off no matter how attractive being petty is.

We have to pay the boy whether he plays or not . His wages unlikely to be that high and hence gers unlikely to feel the need to offer much cash . Petty? Moi ?😁

Edited by DarkBlueKnight

4 minutes ago, DarkBlueKnight said:

We have to pay the boy whether he plays or not . His wages unlikely to be that high and hence gers unlikely to feel the need to offer much cash . Petty? Moi ?😁

Only rumour but he's apparently one of our higher earners, even if its our alleged average of 1.2K a week, why pay the guy 20 odd grand out your own pocket if you can offload him. Big picture is a lot easier when its YOUR pocket.

Welcome to Den's Andreas, pity you cant play tonight though, never mind, maybe get a wee draw or a big win!!!

Just noticed that Andreas (Swedish for Andrew) will be the fourth Andrew to sign this window (Andrew Davies, Andrew Nelson and Andy Dales) maybe bring us a wee change of luck!

37 minutes ago, Dblair said:

I’m i the only one who thinks kusunga is the best center half if not best defender at the club? 🤔 I think a lot of opinions of him tainted by the 2 own goals

Think a fit meekings is the best defender at the club. 

Adblock Detected