Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Andreas Hadenius - Officially Signs

harry94

4 hours ago, Harry94 said:

Dundee complete the signing of, 27 year old, Andreas Hadenius from Swedish second tier side Halmstads BK on loan until the end of the season. Hadenius is primarily a centre back but has also played a considerable number of games in defensive midfield, as well as in more attacking roles.

Official  has it the other  way  round . It says midfielder who can also play in defence . 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I take it he’s been signed as a replacement for Andrew Davies at CH who is not expected to return until March, Meekings out for the season, O’dea who seems to either go off injured or suspended and the less said about Kusunga the better. Seems strange why Kerr Waddel never got recalled and this decision was made early in JM stewardship?

Good luck lad, hopefully you prove to be solid. 

If he does play as a defensive midfielder it will be a positive to have someone who has played in defense before and presumably knows how to track back.  I used to tear my hair out watching opposition midfielders charge into our box with Kamara jogging several yards behind them.  Hopefully this guy will have a better attitude even if he's not as gifted technically.

2 minutes ago, Mev said:

If he does play as a defensive midfielder it will be a positive to have someone who has played in defense before and presumably knows how to track back.  I used to tear my hair out watching opposition midfielders charge into our box with Kamara jogging several yards behind them.  Hopefully this guy will have a better attitude even if he's not as gifted technically.

One of the best languid joggers in the modern game Kamara 

5 hours ago, Travellingdee said:

On Saturday I thought we played like an NM team. now it looks to me we've started making NM type signings!!!!!!!!

If we were making McCann type signings they'd be strikers that move well but can't score, midfielders that move well but can't pass forward and defenders that move well but never win a challenge. We'd end up playing 'nice football' but never score and certainly never win.

Give the guy a fkn chance.

6 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

If we were making McCann type signings they'd be strikers that move well but can't score, midfielders that move well but can't pass forward and defenders that move well but never win a challenge. We'd end up playing 'nice football' but never score and certainly never win.

Give the guy a fkn chance.

Funny but sadly accurate! You missed keeper that can’t kick very well

2 hours ago, Chomp my root said:

If you can't beat them, join them mate. ;)

Aye Freend ... A little foresight sometimes help to deflate a forthcoming issue, if you can get in first & take control, by leading the charge. 

(I transferred that wee piece o' advice Chomp, fae my "Happy Clapper Book of Rules") ;)

40 minutes ago, Spiritof62 said:

Anybody any gen as to wether Dundee and Gers will come to an agreement on Kamara.

Another loan would be most welcome before Saturday.

I think Rangers are waiting for deadline day when they probably think they'll get Kamara for free because we want him off the wage bill given his pathetic attitude.

Adblock Detected