Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Livingston 1 - 2 Dundee (Away, 16th Feb 2019)

TheDarkBlues

Just watching the game on Alba. The Dees certainly made a lot of noise, well done all.

Commentary on the Admiral's goal:

"haidje gae Wright tae wodea scoop leek anne eight iron anne Nelson dae rose a lick freshe witer sammon tae plank en onion bag."

great stuff. lol

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
45 minutes ago, Harry94 said:

One thing I'll day for Kusunga today is, despite looking really awkward with controlling the ball on that pitch, him and Ryan McGowan did actually have a superb line and it was the first game in a while where the defense seemed in sync with each other in that sense.

I know that's no use if he's then to slip on his a**e and cause a goal but I think McIntyre might be wary about changing things.

Its Kusunga's inconsistency that's the problem, unfortunately now he has the reputation for it, its "FFS Kusunga" while other players will get a free pass. An in form Kusunga is an asset, we (well the coaches) need to work on this. 

13 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Anyway back to the Football.

Starting to think that Nathan Ralph is one of the best left-backs we have had at the club for a long time. After a dodgy start he is proving a lot of people wrong.

Been feeling the love for NR for a while now and a mate at the game was saying the same, its great to see, just hope we can keep a hold of him. Not easy, he'll know he's come on.

41 minutes ago, Islaydarkblue said:

There is nothing wrong in my opinion setting goals

Our main goal should be not being relegated at the end of the season, that's enough for me. There is one thing settings goals, then there is setting fantasies that we will never reach which in my opinion would drain the confidence out of the players.

1 minute ago, Chomp my root said:

Been feeling the love for NR for a while now and a mate at the game was saying the same, its great to see, just hope we can keep a hold of him. Not easy, he'll know he's come on.

Watching the game on Alba, the lad has hardly set a foot wrong during the game. He did well to come back from his shaky season start.

12 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Anyway back to the Football.

Starting to think that Nathan Ralph is one of the best left-backs we have had at the club for a long time. After a dodgy start he is proving a lot of people wrong.

One of the best footballers we have had for a long time TDB.  Balance, timing, two footedness, heading, confidence,  selfie awareness.    He has the lot.

It certainly did not drain the confidence of the Ross County players when they went on their winning run a couple of seasons ago and comfortably stayed up despite being favourites prior to the January transfer window. 

All we need is lightning to strike twice for Jim McIntyre and the political forum will be back on the Dark Blues Forum. 

2 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Watching the game on Alba, the lad has hardly set a foot wrong during the game. He did well to come back from his shaky season start.

He's been a regular MOTM for me on the polls on here. Suspect he'll be my vote for Fife Dark Blues  POTY but if anyone else want's to up their game to get my vote..... have at it boys. :lol:

Adblock Detected