Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Livingston 1 - 2 Dundee (Away, 16th Feb 2019)

TheDarkBlues

4 hours ago, Blueboy said:

Gowser was good, better than of late. Love the way he ruffles his hair when he comes on.... Superstition? 

I think it's just a case o' him losing it rapidly ... And he keeps checking it oot tae see if he has any left :jawdrop:

Thank goodness for these 3 pts today...Eh wis beginning tae think, we'd awe be baldy by season end:chaplin:

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
3 hours ago, Janny62 said:

Was a great celebration but I hope someone shows the wee lad getting lifted up by Ryan McGowan ? Best celebration in a while ....woods giving it his best as well...great stuff.

I did see the wee lad getting picked up by Ryan oot the danger zone (maybe on twitter)

And  popped into a safer place a few yards away. As you say "Great Celebration" Janny :excited:

6 minutes ago, Gedee said:

I think it's just a case o' him losing it rapidly ... And he keeps checking it oot tae see if he has any left :jawdrop:

Thank goodness for these 3 pts today...Eh wis beginning tae think, we'd awe be baldy by season end:chaplin:

I'm a bit like that with me tadger to be honest, nothing wrong with checking its still there..... and in working order..... 

2 minutes ago, Gedee said:

I did see the wee lad getting picked up by Ryan oot the danger zone (maybe on twitter)

And  popped into a safer place a few yards away. As you say "Great Celebration" Janny :excited:

No complaints.

A great result and a well done all round.

Nice to go to bed happy, let’s get a result on Friday night.

1 minute ago, Gedee said:

I saw it, not sure who put the wee fellah on the other side of the hoarding but McGowan did the right thing by putting him back over. 

In a similar vein, fair play to the Livi no. 3 for putting the ball out of play when one of ours was lying in a snotty heap holding his head and the ref wasn't bothered about it.

I actually thought we were poor today but an away win is an away win. Could have had it wrapped up by HT but shooting was dire. We struggled to cope with playing against 10 men and we played lots of side ways and backwards with an extra man.

Good goals and worked very hard. Lack of quality maybe by not playing on grass. Roll on Hibs on Friday.

4 hours ago, TheDarkBlues said:

It's okay, he does the same when he comes over to visit.... miserable old git he is ;)

After watching the delayed game on Alba, I eventually got back to reading the forum.

I started where I left off (Just before KO) It was all the comments made during live game.

Eh could afford to be a bit "balsy"  of course, knowing we won ... But we hae oor share of

Miserable, Mumpy, Moany Gits. No been critical. eh wis doing my share watching alba :explode:

3 hours ago, Chomp my root said:

A bit of a rollercoaster today, I'll watch the game later when Her Maj has gone to her scratcher for a less 'passionate' take on the game. Loved the game today, despite plenty folk getting a hard on for the linesman and his offside calls.  Some free kick, hopefully that's Woods relieved as our free kick taker. 

We played with a lot of passion and fought a well drilled Livi team and stood up for ourselves which we've not been known for. Just chuffed we got the win, I think overall we deserved it.

Watching it on Alba (not knowing the score) my highest point in the first 15 mins was seeing Accies going doon tae 10 men...

Eh started to relax then, thinking this could be oor day. Obviously Accies didnae read the same script as me ... And they certainly were no meant tae tak the lead (I am no' gonna go through the whole game) But it certtainly wisnae a relaxing experience for me ...

But then when thon twa goals went in (& we were very lucky (imo) wi the penalty incident) eh realised the guid gods were with us.

:excited: I was pleasantly (quietly) calm by the final whistle :bouncy:

1 hour ago, WoodStein said:

I noticed on Alba that Kusunga wasn't at fault for their goal (he seemed to get some stick on the match topic earlier), it was Woods who lost Halkett just before the head flick, probably a well practiced training move.

I think Kusunga looks more composed & organised with McGowan alongside him....he is very right-footed though, has some scary moments trying to play a ball on his left side with his right foot ;)  

Kusunga was bloody awful again today IMO. He had my heart in my mouth more than once. He’s always a ba’s hair away from disaster. 

Adblock Detected