Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Season Ticket Sales

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 hours ago, Wattie Rojas said:

No chance it'll be 300 smackeroonies.

This is Dundee we're talking about, dearest season ticket in Championship and more than the cost of watching a Premiership team compete for a European position.

You're right of course, £260 would be £20 per game for 13 games.

14 hours ago, Prince Buster said:

This is Dundee we're talking about, dearest season ticket in Championship and more than the cost of watching a Premiership team compete for a European position.

You're right of course, £260 would be £20 per game for 13 games.

You reckon they'll charge for games people cannot watch? Or will the cost be incorporated into streamed games i.e. free for ST holders and a fee for non-ST holders.

6 hours ago, Billy Campbell's Ghost said:

If we could shift another thousand thats a massive help to our club. Would love to see fans mobilised.

I can't afford 1 out right but will take out a finance option and pay up to help the club. Every little helps even buying strips etc. will provide much needed cash flow. 

4 hours ago, nemsadzDEE said:

I can't afford 1 out right but will take out a finance option and pay up to help the club. Every little helps even buying strips etc. will provide much needed cash flow. 

I'm lucky. I work from home. Expenses are limited. Buying a ST is not that big a deal.

Taking out a finance option to help our club. That's pretty amazing. Respect.

If money is tight during this difficult time maybe you should hang onto your cash. It's up to those of us unaffected by the pandemic to step up and show our love for the club at this time.

Adblock Detected