Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Covid vaccine

Cobra

I got the first AstraZeneca jab yesterday. Was over in a flash, not painful at all. Started feeling seriously fatigued last night though, and today I'm feeling pretty dreadful. Wish I'd booked the day off work. Anyone else had it yet?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
10 minutes ago, Cobra said:

I got the first AstraZeneca jab yesterday. Was over in a flash, not painful at all. Started feeling seriously fatigued last night though, and today I'm feeling pretty dreadful. Wish I'd booked the day off work. Anyone else had it yet?

Mentioned something similar Cobra, when I got my first jab around 4-5 weeks ago.

Only mentioned it, because normally jabs/vaccinations, never have any after-effects.

Thankfully Mrs G, put me in the bedroom (locked) where I have been for four weeks.

For safety sake, she secured me (with some heavy ropes) in the "Recovery Position"

I've only managed in  past hour to free myself and at last have access to computer:chaplin:

3 hours ago, Cobra said:

My missus has had first and 2nd jab as a front line worker, no issues with the first however after her second she felt a little drained but was ok after 48hrs.

On 16/03/2021 at 12:08, Cobra said:

I got it at 12.30pm last Wednesday. Felt absolutely fine then around 9pm went rapidly downhill. By 10pm it felt like I had covid again. Same symptoms but came and went much faster. I was feeling normal again within 48 hours.

25 minutes ago, Valentke said:

I got it at 12.30pm last Wednesday. Felt absolutely fine then around 9pm went rapidly downhill. By 10pm it felt like I had covid again. Same symptoms but came and went much faster. I was feeling normal again within 48 hours.

Apparently age has a lot to do with it. People in their 70s tend to feel nothing while younger folk can get really sick for a few days.

Yesterday was horrible but thankfully I appear to be over it now. Like you it took about 48 hours to start feeling normal again.

5 hours ago, Cobra said:

Apparently age has a lot to do with it. People in their 70s tend to feel nothing while younger folk can get really sick for a few days.

Yesterday was horrible but thankfully I appear to be over it now. Like you it took about 48 hours to start feeling normal again.

Sounds a lot like the symptoms of being a  Dundee fan Cobra.

• 1 month later...

Don't know why the vaccine appears to be working everywhere else apart from here in Moray.  The youngsters are getting the blame but not sure folk in Moray are any less law abiding than anywhere else when it comes to the restrictions.  Speaking to a friend in Edinburgh the other day and she said the youngsters there are partying in the parks like covid doesn't exist at all.  The NHS doesn't know why there's a sudden increase considering we have had among the lowest covid rates in the country for the past year.  

4 hours ago, Mev said:

Don't know why the vaccine appears to be working everywhere else apart from here in Moray.  The youngsters are getting the blame but not sure folk in Moray are any less law abiding than anywhere else when it comes to the restrictions.  Speaking to a friend in Edinburgh the other day and she said the youngsters there are partying in the parks like covid doesn't exist at all.  The NHS doesn't know why there's a sudden increase considering we have had among the lowest covid rates in the country for the past year.  

You would have thought a diet of Baxters Soup, Walkers Shortbread and a varierty of whisky would have sorted out the virus up there Mev :D

Is there any detailed analysis of the people who have contracted the virus? The numbers are low and I would have thought that the sociaL contact tracing would be very easy to do to find the source, or patient zero.

Adblock Detected