Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Gowser In Trouble?

Rocast

5 minutes ago, bjs said:

Don't think the club could do anything to Gowser at this moment. If the case doesn't end up going to court or if he somehow gets a not guilty verdict it would make a mockery of the club pushing him out the door now. If he's found guilty for a third time and gets a sentence inside I think then it might force the clubs hand.

My thinking is that the club could probably get to the bottom of what happened by asking questions. Armed with the information they could say to the player either a) you've overstepped the mark, we can't defend your behaviour, this is probably another conviction and we'd like to find a way for you to leave the club before the season starts or b) we don't think you've done anything deserving of being forced out the club so we'll support you through the legal process and you'll remain a key player.

It's not in the club's interests to have an important player depart just as the season is getting started. I think McCann and Nelms are too smart to let that happen.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, Cobra said:

My thinking is that the club could probably get to the bottom of what happened by asking questions. Armed with the information they could say to the player either a) you've overstepped the mark, we can't defend your behaviour, this is probably another conviction and we'd like to find a way for you to leave the club before the season starts or b) we don't think you've done anything deserving of being forced out the club so we'll support you through the legal process and you'll remain a key player.

It's not in the club's interests to have an important player depart just as the season is getting started. I think McCann and Nelms are too smart to let that happen.

Hopefully Nelms & McCann have got this covered along the lines you've suggested. No point in going to the barricades if there might be no case to answer, as mooted by DD.

On 17/05/2018 at 00:36, Cobra said:

Surprised to hear you like to partake in mind-altering substances. I thought you were the cautious type Islay.

Booze is the most harmful drug there is, as our friend Paul McGowan has discovered on numerous occasions.

most_dangerous_drugs.0.png

Interesting to see mushrooms at the bottom. I'll have to get nabbling come the autumn showers 🤪

15 hours ago, Rosco said:

Did he not have info on Holt and Ohara joining St Mirren? But turned out to be a p*ss take. 

Was a wind up for a laugh. But mate works at paper. Said it's been blown our proportion. Club cant really say, it's bulls**t. Need to wait for the police to drop it or PF to say no case to answer. 

McGowan is a tit on the drink, plain and simple but this time it's kinda cry wolf I think. 

On 03/06/2018 at 05:12, WeighorstsWang said:

Your mate works at the paper and openly admits his paper is printing 'blown out of proportion', basically lies?

Your mate best hope McGowan doesn't sue for damages. He could find himself out a job pretty sharpish.

The paper reported on the offical line given from police. Like they do every time. 

Adblock Detected