Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Season Tickets 18/19

34 minutes ago, Boba Fett said:

Super dooper early bird extended to close of business on 1st May. Another good move from the club..

They must have read my post above! Great news as my wife and I will now be able to get our tickets on Monday and save £20 each (to be spent in the club shop). ;-) 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
20 hours ago, harry94 said:

Going to go up this week to sort this out. I ended up having to send my mum to Dens this morning to pick up my flat keys which I must have accidentally thrown in the stramash of one of Moussa's goals :lol: - cheers if any of you handed them in!

You sent yer maw!? Youth of today :happyno:

After the initial disaster when season tickets were first announced, fair play to the club for really making an effort to shift tickets since. Getting the players and manager involved in the PR campaign appears to have been successful and lifted a lot of the doom and gloom around ticket prices. Treating fans as fans rather than customers is always a good way to increase sales.

33 minutes ago, Edin_Dee said:

After the initial disaster when season tickets were first announced, fair play to the club for really making an effort to shift tickets since. Getting the players and manager involved in the PR campaign appears to have been successful and lifted a lot of the doom and gloom around ticket prices. Treating fans as fans rather than customers is always a good way to increase sales.

And don't forget the extra bonus....

Craig  in the "Thank-You Telephone-Calls" as backgound music ...Once he get's the hang o' singing on key :wacko:

Jist keep up the rehearsing son and you'll get there:chaplin:

To be honest it's embarrassing celebrating that we have sold 700 season tickets, it's the sort of thing that makes that other lot refer to us as the fun

Should we count the £1 season tickets in the number of tickets sold?

It gives the wrong impression of income from ticket sales 100 £1 tickets = £100 against 100 full price tickets = £340,000

6 minutes ago, Harold Finch said:

To be honest it's embarrassing celebrating that we have sold 700 season tickets, it's the sort of thing that makes that other lot refer to us as the fun

It gives the wrong impression of income from ticket sales 100 £1 tickets = £100 against 100 full price tickets = £340,000

Other clubs have a counter recording every single ST sale so not sure why this is any worse.

As for worrying about what a mob who’ve failed to finish in the Fundesliga top 2 in successive years and who have become a national joke, good ain. 

35 minutes ago, Harold Finch said:

Was that a Seville calculator you used there Harold?

Adblock Detected