Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Tomorrow's Game May Decide Our Future for Next Season (Question Below)

Gedee

38 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

I've given up hope and am apathetic.

Same. I never thought I could feel like this at such a cruicial time and would normally criticise people who could, but this season has been so far beyond disasterous, I’m actually apathetic about being apathetic.

McCann assembled a laughing stock of a squad, Nelms sanctioned it and then sanctioned another fortune replacing the incompetence with even more incompetence both on the field and in the dugout. I am fed up wasting my energy feeling annoyed and frustrated supporting a team who appear to have given up, don’t care, don’t know what they are doing or are simply not good enough. I’m numb to it all now. £20+ better off a week now staying at home until this shambles is sorted. Sorry 😔

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
21 minutes ago, DFC1974 said:

Same. I never thought I could feel like this at such a cruicial time and would normally criticise people who could, but this season has been so far beyond disasterous, I’m actually apathetic about being apathetic.

McCann assembled a laughing stock of a squad, Nelms sanctioned it and then sanctioned another fortune replacing the incompetence with even more incompetence both on the field and in the dugout. I am fed up wasting my energy feeling annoyed and frustrated supporting a team who appear to have given up, don’t care, don’t know what they are doing or are simply not good enough. I’m numb to it all now. £20+ better off a week now staying at home until this shambles is sorted. Sorry 😔

Understandable - don’t apologise

Stay at home and keep your negativity away from Dens. At last a principled and rational option for apathetic supporters. Thanks PB for giving a sensible opinion. We know you feel bad about it and will be back when things change.

31 minutes ago, dfcman said:

I like BC's Icelandic Clap idea which we have not done before so I'll be expecting that ONCE THE MATCH STARTS.Lets do it for the boys and then take it to Fir Park who claim to have started it,

The only version of any 'clap' that originated in Motherwell sure isn't an 'Icelandic' one :o

6 minutes ago, Mr Sensible said:

The only think that puzzles me

Are the guys who have gave up, say we are are definitely going down, won’t be back in a long time....

But still log on to a DFC forum to tell us...

There ears will be glued to the radio 

You're puzzled that a Dundee fan would login to a Dundee forum to join in on a DFC related discussion?

...and yes, I'll constantly be checking the score.

It's just the emotion will be gone when the inevitable defensive blunder happens to gift St Johnstone the 3 points. 

Mystery solved. 

45 minutes ago, DFC1974 said:

Sadly, your words will strike a chord with most Dee's, it really has been pretty grim since the start of the season and got steadily worse and probably need a miracle to stay up.  Do I believe in miracles, yes okay (its that time of the year again) but its the impossible I have a problem with, will take a miracle tomorrow tho, a wee win and we could be back in it. 

I've lost count of the amount of times I've said "that's it, had enough this time, nae going back"  up to now I've always went back eventually (not to my wife's surprise) have been following the Dee's for more than 60 years and its us aulder ones that are struggling the most, yes , I know we had the "sixties" - League Champions - European Cup semi finalists etc etc  but there's been more sh*t times than good to be fair and the last two or three years have been at best, grim.  Wish it wis'nae this way, we all do, we just need the team to go out and play the way they're paid for.

My worry is a bit like the Scotland thing. At my age I may only have 3 or 4 World Cups left and we are no closer to getting to one. With DFC I would die happy having witnessed a Scottish Cup win, I wasnae around in 1910 and dont really rate the League Cup.

I spoke to Craig levein today and boy, was he happy to be in the Cup Final and emphasised to me the importance to Hearts of finishing as high as possible as the more prize money they get the more he has for new players. He is very open and little targets must be met.

3 hours ago, Mr Sensible said:

Are the guys who have gave up, say we are are definitely going down, won’t be back in a long time....

There ears will be glued to the radio tomorrow...😂😂

If I'm in the house tomorrow I'll certainly be following the game, I do for every game I'm not at. That said, I have no idea what I'm doing tomorrow but won't be making a point of sitting glued to the radio or text updates if something else comes up.

Don't confuse my lack of willingness to part with cash to back this squad home and away with me not being desperate for us to win. I'll be delighted if it comes to full time and I see a score that makes me regret not going. After all, I've only seen us win 2 games in all competitions this season - I had to look that up and boy is it sobering. 

I say what I see and don't see any point in kidding myself. I spoke to a guy last week utterly convinced we'll finish 10th - whose deluded me or him? Again, I hope he's right, but I just don't see it. I'll be at the two games we still have to play at Dens but won't be choosing to spend my money on any away games between now and the end of the season. I have bought my ST though, so there's choosing not to throw any more money at the current squad and there's supporting my team. 

Each to their own mate. 

9 hours ago, Mr Sensible said:

There ears will be glued to the radio tomorrow...😂😂

From the guy that doesn't go to Dens because he has to queue twice 😂 😂

Some people are season ticket holders this season and have been for many seasons, are we suddenly not allowed an opinion on here and not allowed to take an interest in results and the club's fortunes?

Lifelong fans are turning their backs on the club and that's no laughing matter. But you keep laughing, whinging about double queues and criticising the Stadium Manager, that'll help sort the club out.

52 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

From the guy that doesn't go to Dens because he has to queue twice 😂 😂

Some people are season ticket holders this season and have been for many seasons, are we suddenly not allowed an opinion on here and not allowed to take an interest in results and the club's fortunes?

Lifelong fans are turning their backs on the club and that's no laughing matter. But you keep laughing, whinging about double queues and criticising the Stadium Manager, that'll help sort the club out.

Ah the auld fans rep....

who thinks queuing twice is a great idea

now doesn’t go cause we are in a bit of trouble..

Go and watch Celtic may be the answer, they win every week 👍

ps never criticised the stadium manager once, your getting confused again.

8 hours ago, barkblue said:

If I'm in the house tomorrow I'll certainly be following the game, I do for every game I'm not at. That said, I have no idea what I'm doing tomorrow but won't be making a point of sitting glued to the radio or text updates if something else comes up.

Don't confuse my lack of willingness to part with cash to back this squad home and away with me not being desperate for us to win. I'll be delighted if it comes to full time and I see a score that makes me regret not going. After all, I've only seen us win 2 games in all competitions this season - I had to look that up and boy is it sobering. 

I say what I see and don't see any point in kidding myself. I spoke to a guy last week utterly convinced we'll finish 10th - whose deluded me or him? Again, I hope he's right, but I just don't see it. I'll be at the two games we still have to play at Dens but won't be choosing to spend my money on any away games between now and the end of the season. I have bought my ST though, so there's choosing not to throw any more money at the current squad and there's supporting my team. 

Each to their own mate. 

Good post mate

my original post was slightly tongue in cheek....

As a whole we are a grumpy set of fans

But it was like a competition at times on this forum this week to see who took the accolade of DFCs grumpiest/depressing fan...was amusing watching boys raising each other to new levels of grumpiness...

my opinion is it’s on today, we need a positive start to the split, something for the fans to grasp going forward..

everything crossed.

Adblock Detected