Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dunfermline Away

charliedee

8 minutes ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Mate, let's not go down the route of slating 17 year old Dundonians thrown in at the deep end.

Managers fault 100 percent.

Bonkers decision to start him.

Why not? He's paid to be a professional footballer. 

I'm sick to the back teeth of "if he's good enough he's old enough" when it works for him but "ah, he's only 17, let's not have a go at him". 

If he isn't good enough to make an impact in first team affairs, get him out the door either on loan or for good. Simple as that. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
8 minutes ago, charliedee said:

the laddie was sh*t and deserved to be aff at halftime...f**k all this oh hes young crap...hes on the pitch he gets treated like the rest o them...and if 1 bad performance has f**ked the laddie I suggest he finds a new career....f**cking sick o us overhyping and defending young players when they have a mare.

Im not defending anyone. Not overhyping anyone either although you seem a little overhyped! 🤪
Could have picked who to sub out of a tombola - just like he did with the team selection. Most were Pish. 
Surprised at McP for playing him. He of all people should know he’s not ready. 
McP has nothing to offer this club. 

4 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

I'm sick to the back teeth of "if he's good enough he's old enough" when it works for him but "ah, he's only 17, let's not have a go at him". 

If he isn't good enough to make an impact in first team affairs, get him out the door either on loan or for good. Simple as that. 

The lad was poor tonight, no doubt of that and at fault for the 2nd goal.

Harsh to be hounding him out of the club after 45 minutes of football though, especially when he was played in a position he's not used to.

More amateur stuff from the manager exposing the lad in this way.

Just now, barkblue said:

Harsh to be hounding him out of the club after 45 minutes of football though, especially when he was played in a position he's not used to.

More amateur stuff from the manager exposing the lad in this way.

Agree not the lads fault hope he’s not to upset tonight 

Just now, barkblue said:

He deserves the ridiculing. 

The hounding him is purely a reaction to folk trying to abdicate him of any blame. McPake isn't to blame for his terrible touch and control at numerous points in the game. 

As I said, if he isn't ready then perhaps he should be chapping on doors and looking for a loan move whilst the window is open. 

9 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

Nonsense

11 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

He's played about two first team games in his career.

He shouldn't have been near the starting 11 tonight but here we are thanks to the  manager.

Fk knows how Cammy Kerrs lasted about 5 seasons if we're hounding this lad out after giving away one goal aged 17.

Just now, WeighorstsWang said:

He deserves the ridiculing. 

The hounding him is purely a reaction to folk trying to abdicate him of any blame. McPake isn't to blame for his terrible touch and control at numerous points in the game. 

As I said, if he isn't ready then perhaps he should be chapping on doors and looking for a loan move whilst the window is open. 

But surely McPake is wrong for thinking the guy was ready when he looked so far off it tonight.

Unless the bairn is picking the team too, which maybe wouldn't be a bad idea, although he might have played himself in a position that he was more comfortable in. Novel idea I know.

I do actually appreciate where you're going from but think it's ridiculous to string up a laddie who was so clearly let down by his manager and senior team mates tonight. If that's the lad's only performance in a Dundee shirt, then so be it, but I am more angry and bewildered by some of the players who been around the leagues for years simply not turning up week after week. It is their ineptitude, poor attitude and charlatanism in terms of their fitness that has us even considering picking school kids to play first team football in a hoofers league.

Ness should be sitting ashamed but at least he's injured. The lad Byrne now has two 17 year olds getting a game ahed of him.

Adblock Detected