Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dunfermline Away

charliedee

1 hour ago, nemsadzDEE said:

He gave the ball away for the 2nd but Meekings could have done better as well. Kerr and Marshall have plenty of experience but were both responsible for the 1st goal. He did look out of his depth and it wasn't the time to throw him in when the team has so many issues. 

FFS I’m having a go at McP, not Lyall! Of course there were plenty other players not doing enough. Just pissed at McP, if you start him leave him on and don’t sub him at half time. F**king unreal. Should never have started, and after seeing Crankshaw I’m like, WTF did he not start. Doubt we’ll see Lyall in dark blue for the first team again. TBF, it was never going to happen for him and, if I’m right, what a unfortunate way to end it. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, RafDonDee said:

What does it say about Nelms understanding of the games when would-be managers who are at a later date are found wanting at all levels are actually appointed?

He’s Either

A - Not Up to the Job 

or

B - A ‘DARK’ Blue Threat

Options

Admit His Own Limitations and

C - Sack James McPake

DEE - Sit James Doon and Ask him to Resign ( obligatory Compensation Cheque in Hand )

E - Errrrrr Realign James McPake to Another Role for Dundee FC

.... It’s YOUR Game John Nelms ... !

2 minutes ago, Aberdee said:

FFS I’m having a go at McP, not Lyall! Of course there were plenty other players not doing enough. Just pissed at McP, if you start him leave him on and don’t sub him at half time. F**king unreal. Should never have started, and after seeing Crankshaw I’m like, WTF did he not start. Doubt we’ll see Lyall in dark blue for the first team again. TBF, it was never going to happen for him and, if I’m right, what a unfortunate way to end it. 

I know mate, clearly McPake's fault to throw him in but just pointing out that we are also being let down by experienced players. It was a desperate throw of the dice in retrospect and unfair to Lyall. 

Why was everyone able to see this bar the manager?

1 minute ago, nemsadzDEE said:

I know mate, clearly McPake's fault to throw him in but just pointing out that we are also being let down by experienced players. It was a desperate throw of the dice in retrospect and unfair to Lyall. 

Just now, Deeboy08 said:

Why was everyone able to see this bar the manager?

You've got to question Nicholl and Mackay.

I'd love to know who has McPake's ear and who he is ignoring. I find it hard to believe that someone with so much experience as Nicholl is partly responsible for setting the team up. 

Is he clueless or is JMP too arrogant to listen and do others like Mackay have too much input?

Just now, nemsadzDEE said:

I'd love to know who has McPake's ear and who he is ignoring. I find it hard to believe that someone with so much experience as Nicholl is partly responsible for setting the team up. 

Is he clueless or is JMP too arrogant to listen and do others like Mackay have too much input?

See my post on the other thread

2 minutes ago, nemsadzDEE said:

Great question, I would really like the answer to your post.

1 hour ago, Malbec said:

Quite possibly but the one thing he should never have done is sub is him at half time. If the laddie wasn’t quite ready for his debut then he shouldn’t have started but after McPake decided he could trust him to start, then he should’ve backed him to the hilt.

So the lad made a mistake in the lead up to their goal - so what?

How many of our so called senior pros have made significantly worse howlers this season and gotten away with it?

Shocking man management and could knock the young lads confidence so much that it sets him back years. All because our manager has know idea how to set out a team 😡

So what! So feckin plenty! It’s not okay, not from any of our players, and the whole team performance was embarrassing. 

So why did McP single him out? As I said, McP should never have started him, but seeing as he did, I strongly agree that he should NEVER have hooked him at half time. He could have singled out any one of the team to take off.

I know the lad and he’ll be well f**ked at this. It’s yet another act of total incompetence from McP. 

Apologies if my post was so open to misinterpretation. 

1 minute ago, Aberdee said:

So what! So feckin plenty! It’s not okay, not from any of our players, and the whole team performance was embarrassing. 

So why did McP single him out? As I said, McP should never have started him, but seeing as he did, I strongly agree that he should NEVER have hooked him at half time. He could have singled out any one of the team to take off.

I know the lad and he’ll be well f**ked at this. It’s yet another act of total incompetence from McP. 

Apologies if my post was so open to misinterpretation. 

the laddie was sh*t and deserved to be aff at halftime...f**k all this oh hes young crap...hes on the pitch he gets treated like the rest o them...and if 1 bad performance has f**ked the laddie I suggest he finds a new career....f**cking sick o us overhyping and defending young players when they have a mare.

1 minute ago, charliedee said:

the laddie was sh*t and deserved to be aff at halftime...f**k all this oh hes young crap...hes on the pitch he gets treated like the rest o them...and if 1 bad performance has f**ked the laddie I suggest he finds a new career....f**cking sick o us overhyping and defending young players when they have a mare.

Mate, let's not go down the route of slating 17 year old Dundonians thrown in at the deep end.

Managers fault 100 percent.

Bonkers decision to start him.

1 minute ago, CW 90+3 02/05/16 said:

Mate, let's not go down the route of slating 17 year old Dundonians thrown in at the deep end.

Managers fault 100 percent.

Bonkers decision to start him.

agreed he should never have started but lets not forget that that 2nd goal came directly from him mis controlling a ball then shinning it into nesbitts path .our youth players aint as good as what we think unfortunately 

Just home, having driven up the road wondering how much better my life would have been these last 30 years, had I chosen to commit all those wasted hours watching Dundee on something productive and fulfilling?  I should have known tonight was going to be a waste of time and money upon hearing the team - three central midfielders, a right winger on the left and a striker deep on the right wing.  Felt really sorry for young Lyall being stuck out of position and being asked to cover for an out-of-sorts Cammy but our right flank was a disaster throughout the first half.  Also felt sorry for Hemmings who was asked to play in a different postcode from the rest of the team but there can be no excuses for that miserable sideways p1sh that was served up yet again.  A bang average Dunfy side could've won without fielding a goalie, we were that bad in the first half.  Dorrans was deeper than the centre backs too often and we were gash at both ends of the park.  Only positives, the boy from Wigan was handy (why did he not start?) and Meekings possesses a great long throw (who knew??).  Fortunately, I'm missing the Partick game and there's no effin chance I'm going to Greenock or Dumfries so I might have calmed down by March!!!         

Adblock Detected