Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

SPFL Play-Offs

I think we'd be doing well to get 8,500 Dee's through the turnstile if the roles were reversed. I know it's not seen as cool to applaud them but that is a very decent home crowd after the season they have had and the turmoil. 

The difference between last night and Dumbarton was we were seen as runaway favourites to walk the game and take the trophy. 

The MorTen score made it a nervy but unbelievably good feeling. I was barely out the stand and was giving it the big GIRFUY all over social media to anybody  who was willing to read it! 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Let's give them seven years in the second tier with their best player being the likes of Paul McHale instead of Tony Andreu and then we can fairly judge just what an excellent support United have.

The dabs should be applauded for some running their club better than us for years, for attracting women, kids, turncoats and the Angus mob since the late 1970s but the fact we're still on a par with them suggests to me that we remain the top club in the city (given a small period of stability).

Edited by Cobra

McHale, like McBride, did a decent job in that division. Point was that kind of player is not going to put bums on seats.

Dees talk about how terrible Dundee have been this season but we were a damn sight worse in 2007.

42 minutes ago, WeighorstsWang said:

FWIW, Paul McHale was underrated just because he never run about like a headless chicken. 

Same with Kevin McBride.

Both underrated players for us I thought, especially McBride. He wasn't shy to put a cynical tackle in when required, while he was no Thomson he did a decent but unspectacular job for us. 

I'd say it's 50/50 - the home advantage, the 0-0 draw and the fact Utd are sh**e away from home cancelled out by Accies's injuries.

I'd have had Accies as favourites with a near full-strength side - they won't have. 

Lucky beggars, yes. But they'll take it I'm sure.

Accies on penalties would be a dream conclusion.

Good Morn'  HK' .... Got a horrible feeling Arabs might just edge this :(

Trying to prepare & console myself for the worst, thinking aboot derbies.

And with DFC new manager & strengthened team we'll rip hem apart :)

(Bookies dinnae aye get it right but did notice Accies 5/4 (fav) Arabs 9/4)

2 hours ago, Reverend Lovejoy said:

Any kind of Accies win will do for me although a last minute OG would be magic

Rev I can understand the gentle, calming, sweet feeling, that would go with the scenario above :bouncy:

But I've got to give space  for meh general health, sanity & ticker. Accies to score 3 quick goals & dominate :wub:

If Imrie, McKinnon and Donati join Devin on the sidelines then I think access only have one option and it's to play attacking football from the offset, have long ridge and templeton out wide and Dacol, redmond through the middle with Crawford supporting and go for goals. With those four missing I can't see accies keeping anywhere near a clean sheet so they have to put Utd on the back foot from the off. 

Heart tells me that accies still have a punchers chance because of home advantage and that plastic pitch but head tells me there's no way Utd can lose this and with odds of 2/1 I should make money out of the misery that will erupt when they win and there plastic fans start spouting there nonsense all over the media!!

Adblock Detected