Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Season Ticket Prices Announced...

JoeCovenant

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

PATG prices are still to be announced Ludo.

cinema comparisons aside - you don't think £26 a game is great value in modern football terms for an adult, a 16 year old and an under 12?

And will be even dearer than the ST prices.

No, I don't think that's 'great value' but that's not a pop at the ticket price setters at Dens, that's a pop at modern football pricing.

I don't think it's a fair comparison as the cinema isn't live entertainment. Employing and training professional sportsmen or actors is an expensive business, which is why you'll pay a fortune to see a good play down in London. Once a cinema has a building and seating it just needs to turn on the projector and churn folk through the door.

It wasn't me that brought the cinema up!

£320 gets you a into the tap 6 then think of the damage we do off the back of an extra 30 quid each.

£30 quid a pop increase seems reasonable to me considering were we are and now that we have to make some changes to our ground.

All teams gate/season ticket prices have been a joke for a while now, heard someone mention it was £16 quid a bairn at a Raith game this season?... some lads can't make the sacrafice moneywise which is sad when they are breaking they're backs already to pay for 3/4 books, so hopefully the payment plan options are still available.

edited to say:- Im sure these steps are necessary for us to push on and strenthen our position in the top flight for years to come.

Edited by derrymenace

And you've got them mate..

They are competitive in the market place in which they operate.

Will see you in the queue tomorrow no?

Working tomorrow Boba. Have to think about it as I miss a few games because of work but I've had a season ticket for so long I cannae imagine nae having one and sitting in my seat in the Derry. I love the club so will renew.

I think Scottish fitba is well overpriced for what is on show but cannae argue with you about the market place that we operate in. Unfortunately it's too expensive and with the price rise we will be pricing even more fans out of Dens.

And will be even dearer than the ST prices.

No, I don't think that's 'great value' but that's not a pop at the ticket price setters at Dens, that's a pop at modern football pricing.

I agree but people are venting their frustrations at the club about these prices when the club are only doing what's neceasary to ensure we are as good as we can be within our market place. May be folk should complain to Neil Doncaster instead of having a pop at the Dundee BoD.

£26 for an adult, a 16 year old and an under 12 is tremendous value in football terms whatever way you cut it.

Not for watching rubbish football. Its only the passion I have for my team that I have continued to get a ST year after year but this is a joke

We are in the process of having our best season in an ice age!

I've watched plenty worse football year after year at Dens then I've seen this season.

Working tomorrow Boba. Have to think about it as I miss a few games because of work but I've had a season ticket for so long I cannae imagine nae having one and sitting in my seat in the Derry. I love the club so will renew.

I think Scottish fitba is well overpriced for what is on show but cannae argue with you about the market place that we operate in. Unfortunately it's too expensive and with the price rise we will be pricing even more fans out of Dens.

That's the spirit DeeMo!

Well played..

I personally thought the prices to watch a limited Dundee team play against the likes of Dumbarton and Cowdenbeath in the second tier was worse value for money than what it costs to see a decent Dundee side taking on the likes of United, Aberdeen and Hearts. 

When I see that United have more season ticket holders than us, charge more than us, make millions from player sales and are still in debt yet are supposedly "a model club", I do wonder how DFC are supposed to stay in the top six long term while living within our means. I suppose higher ticket prices are inevitable if we're going to compete.

I'd rather miss a few away games and get a season ticket. Other than 2 seasons when I lived away I've had one for 30 years and only missed a handful of home games in that time.

I feel for those who can't afford the big lay out but it just seems to be the way things are going right now and the club has a lot of hidden costs. It does seem to be in line with most other premiership clubs.

I've no problem with the increase in my ticket for an adult but I think the increase for OAPs, Students and under 12s is far too high and wrong. Under 12s should have stayed roughly the same and students should only have been a minimal increase, these are the lifeblood and future. Likewise to ask pensioners to pay a huge price hike will only drive them away. Increase the prices by all means but don't do it to the extreme where you will turn people away and lose customers/support.

Adblock Detected