Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee V Queen of the South

Cobra

Dundee v Queen of the South  

89 members have voted

1. 1. What are you expecting when the Dee host Queens?

• A comprehensive win
    • A narrow win
    • A draw and a replay
    • A miserable defeat

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
2 hours ago, Wattie Rojas said:

Anyone know the injury situation regarding kusunga and deacon? 

Deacon might come in from the cold on Saturday, who knows?. And weather it's rain, hail or shine I'm sure he'll give it his all, thundering down the right wing, with a spring in his step, delivering pinpoint crosses.

Either that or he'll sit in the stand again and take the wind out of our sails. We just don't know what's going to happen with him in the present climate.

Glad we've got this thread back on track.

2 hours ago, Cobra said:

McIntyre said at the start of this month that he's keen to get the player up and running but didn't mention his injury situation on when he's expected to be available.

I believe there has been an issue with his hamstring/thigh that has stopped him playing football since June, although he did manage one start this season against Celtic so at least he's had a chance to wear our new kit.

Any idea how many games he's completed for us? Precious few I think.

9 minutes ago, Blue4evr said:

Any idea how many games he's completed for us? Precious few I think.

He has had a few more than decent games for us although I couldn't name them off the top of my head now.  Last season obviously.  With regard to your comment though, to me he always struggled from about 60 minutes on in games and he was subbed after this mark a number of times.  Often he would just disappear from games in the 2nd half imo.

Just now, Attilio said:

He has had a few more than decent games for us although I couldn't name them off the top of my head now.  Last season obviously.  With regard to your comment though, to me he always struggled from about 60 minutes on in games and he was subbed after this mark a number of times.  Often he would just disappear from games in the 2nd half imo.

Funnily enough I was just looking at his stats for last season (25 starts and subbed off 16 times) and thinking that's an awful lot of games where he was taken off.

4 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Funnily enough I was just looking at his stats for last season (25 starts and subbed off 16 times) and thinking that's an awful lot of games where he was taken off.

Yep, that stat maybe tells a story.  Don't get me wrong, when he was in the mood he looked like he could be a dangerous player.

2 minutes ago, Attilio said:

Yep, that stat maybe tells a story.  Don't get me wrong, when he was in the mood he looked like he could be a dangerous player.

He came off the bench in the 87th minute at Hamilton to make his first appearance of the season and did brilliantly on the wing in the lead-up to Madianga's clincher.

There's no doubt he has ability. it's just a pity we rarely see him on the park and hurting the opposition.

Adblock Detected