Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee V Partick (19, Oct 2019)

Cobra

Dundee v Partick  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What'll happen when the Jags visit Dens

5 minutes ago, TheDarkBlues said:

Team for today:

Hamilton, McGhee, Forster, Meekings, Byrne, McGowan, McDaid, Dorrans, Mackie, Marshall, Hemmings.

Subs: Ferrie, Kerr, Todd, Nelson, McPake, Johnson, Robertson.

More or less the same team that beat Arbroath in our last league match.

ONE striker at home, really don't get it, Mackie in again, CAN'T believe it, JMP, stop playing your mates first, Nelson should be on before Mackie, thought we were going for attacking free flowing, entertaining football at home. Well let's see how we play with only one up top. We really require a WIN today at home, as McCall won't play just one up top, come on Dundee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
26 minutes ago, Rocky Boy said:

ONE striker at home, really don't get it, Mackie in again, CAN'T believe it, JMP, stop playing your mates first, Nelson should be on before Mackie, thought we were going for attacking free flowing, entertaining football at home. Well let's see how we play with only one up top. We really require a WIN today at home, as McCall won't play just one up top, come on Dundee

McPake is probably looking for some stability with the line up. he is probably fielding an unchanged line-up because we won with this team against Arbroath and is looking for some constancy in the line up.

Let's see how the game pans out, the result and then we can talk about the team line-up and where he got it right and wrong.

10 minutes ago, blueboy said:

There's yet another one in November too. Give us a break! 

Seriously? I long for the good old days when you knew that we would be playing at 3pm every Saturday unless the game was called off for the weather..... all this changing around for TV and National friendlies are killing the game for me.

6 minutes ago, GordonDee said:

Oh no - DeeTV frozen- is anyone getting the live stream?

In Canada the now. Not working for me, first it froze then I re-set everything and now it's nothing but a black screen. I realise we're paying money for this, but sometimes you just have to laugh. I've used it about ten times for a live match when away and it's only worked seemlessly once! 

Edit: it's back with a horrible low def picture and no commentary, haha.

Edit# 2: If you switch to the backup player the picture has the higher def picture, can hear the crowd with no commentary which is fine.

Edited by Stampguy

Adblock Detected