Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dundee V Partick (19, Oct 2019)

Cobra

Dundee v Partick  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What'll happen when the Jags visit Dens

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 hour ago, Iain T Campbell said:

We beat Ayr and I think McCall himself would admit that the Jags are nowhere near as good as Ayr at this point. Their defence are no great shakes and their goalie is suspect. They have good players that can hurt if we do not approach the game properly. It won't be easy but 1-0 will do as it did against Ayr

Fox has a mistake in him but by the same token, he's sometimes unbeatable and single handedly wins points, he was a big money signing for them. Hopefully, it's the nervy one who turns up!

6 hours ago, Bobby Dee said:

Funny enough my thoughts are our midfield is not good enough (off the ball ) and that’s why he opts for extra man . 

That might be what MCP thinks too, and hopefully there's a way to solve this problem on the training ground.

23 hours ago, harry94 said:

Fox has a mistake in him but by the same token, he's sometimes unbeatable and single handedly wins points, he was a big money signing for them. Hopefully, it's the nervy one who turns up!

I hope it will be the Fox who makes blunders that does turn up at Dens. He can be a bit of an enigma, great one minute and then commits a howler. If we can get on the front foot early in the game we should pose them problems. MacCall, however, I think is the best coach in the championship by a long distance and he can pull victories out of the hat when it looks impossible to do so. We have to be wary, but I think Dorrans has brought something to the team that we were lacking.

On 14/10/2019 at 22:36, BigG said:

I think the result at Tannadice has confirmed that we need the extra body in midfield rather than upfront. The Defenders along with the GK are simply not good enough and by packing the midfield it gives them further protection.

Who's "GK"?

4 hours ago, Blue4evr said:

Ness still not fit. A game too soon, again. Suppose it's a bonus he appeared against the bairns the other day!

I really hope he is on a pay as you play deal. Not surprisingly given his past record he's a waste of a wage. 

Even Kevin Thomson played more games!

5 hours ago, Blue4evr said:

Ness still not fit. A game too soon, again. Suppose it's a bonus he appeared against the bairns the other day!

Got to agree with this, some players are just so prone to injury and he falls into this category. This is the reason he is at us in the championship, his ability is better than this league but he’s as good as any of us sitting in the stand every week. I’m sure his previous clubs fans had something similar to say when he left.

3 hours ago, BigG said:

Got to agree with this, some players are just so prone to injury and he falls into this category. This is the reason he is at us in the championship, his ability is better than this league but he’s as good as any of us sitting in the stand every week. I’m sure his previous clubs fans had something similar to say when he left.

Yeah they did exactly that, I read their forum in the lead up to us signing him, and the comment was Nessie would be a good player for us if we can ever get him fit.

Dunfermline, Queen of the South and Morton are all decent-sized clubs having big problems this season but who managed to raise their game and produce a performance against Dundee. I wonder if Partick will do the same.

Adblock Detected