Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: ICT 1 - 0 Dundee (23rd Nov 2019)

TheDarkBlues

5 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

He's another failed experiment by the clueless individual in charge. McCann was offered help and McPake should get the same offer. Bring in an old head with authority to mentor him; clearly being left to his own devices to make f**k up after f**k up. If that doesn't work get rid of Nelms.

If we are going to do that, we might as well bring in someone else and make McPake our assistant manager, and that way he can learn without all the added pressure from the fans wanting him out the door.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
1 minute ago, TheDarkBlues said:

McPake needs to be given time and we need to understand that this season was always going to be a write off due to McPakes inexperience. 

What’s the point of going to see a team that is a write off?Let McPake make his mistakes with some part time team,Nelms,you gtf also if you think this is acceptable.this is not the premier league,we are getting gubbed  from a team that Arbroath gave 3.

Whilst I was never in favour of the McPake appointment, I feel we need to stick with him (for at least the season) irrespective of whether we make the play offs or not. I don’t think another reshuffle of the management and squad will fix anything in the short term. 

8 minutes ago, Prince Buster said:

Same thing but doesn't alienate McPake as much.

That's my point though, McPake with all due respect should be learning beside a manager at this moment and maybe after a few years then take over the team.

I really want him to prove us wrong because I don't want him ending up like McCann with the Dundee supporters. He doesn't deserve that IMHO!

So the play-offs are still very much achievable, whilst that is the case James McPake will be going nowhere. To be honest I never expected us to be anywhere near the league title and we're probably around about where we should be given the rebuilding job that's been undertaken. I fully expect us to improve as the season progresses and then have a shot at the title next season if, as seems likely, we don't get through the notoriously difficult (for Championship sides) play-offs.

Still a sh*t result today though, especially for all those who made the long journey.

Adblock Detected